Internet Retailer 2014 Top 500 Sales Jump 26%
Posted on March 02 2018
GREAT NEWS! Our company has been recognized at #57 on the Internet Retailer Top 500, with a massive increase in revenue! I think we can all agree that as our society continues to shift from Brick and Mortar to Click and Order, as a result of this, we saw overall eCommerce sales in the U.S. explode in 2014. We saw a huge spike in revenue from last year as sales skyrocketed from $515 million to $649 million!
With 26% growth and $649 Million in sales, NOTHING can stop us! Do you want a piece of it?
Our Preloaded Websites are the perfect solution for anyone looking for an Internet business opportunity. Ready within 24 hours, our turnkey websites are a great way to start your Internet marketing business that gives you access to over 50 million products from over 3.500 affiliate stores such as Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Staples, Nordstrom, Travelocity, Best Buy, Victoria Secret and the list goes on!!
Company Quick Facts *
- Over $4.4 billion in estimated accumulated retail sales
- Individuals have earned over $2.5 billion in retail profit and commissions
- Over $500 million in sales per year on the way to $1 billion annually
- 30,000 sq. ft. Technology Research & Development Center at our headquarters and fulfillment center in Greensboro, NC
- Operates globally great for the entrepreneurs who want to operate global online business
Internet Retailer Top 500 - The Guide’s overview article covers all Top 500 trends—who’s winning and losing among online retailing’s largest players, and what’s driving overall growth in online sales.